Beach Paal 53
Dogs on beach
On the beach on Vlieland are free-running dogs allowed throughout the year. On sunny days you should obviously be aware of bathers without dogs. Let your dog out well in advance, please bring poop bags and keep your dog under appeal.
In the eastern part of Vlieland (also in the forest around the village Vlieland) may also dogs running loose. In the western part of the forest around the village dogs must be on a leash. This is indicated by signs. In the village itself is a leash commandment.
Please read the information boards carefully, which are at each beach (entrance).
Accommodations near the beach
- Vlierijck; ±1,6 km
- 2CA - Vlieduyn; ±2,1 km
- 2LA - Vlieduyn; ±2,1 km
- Leut koffiebar & logies; ±2,1 km
- Vlieduyn; ±2,1 km
- Vlielandse Duinvilla; ±2,1 km
- Hotelletje de Veerman; ±2,4 km
- Hotel de Kluut; ±1,5 km
- Hotel Zeezicht; ±1,7 km
- Loods Hotel Vlieland; ±1,7 km
- WestCord Hotel de Wadden; ±1,9 km
- Badhotel Bruin; ±2,0 km
- De Herbergh van Flielant; ±2,1 km
- Hotel DoniaState; ±2,2 km
- B&B de Getijden; ±1,5 km